From: doghouseduff@y...
Date: Fri Apr 4, 2003 4:41pm
Subject: 1973 JPS twincam for sale...

Hi, gang.
I just bought this car, and unfortunatly, due to a big family
emergency, I must turn around and sell. My loss, possibly your gain.
The car is a 1973 Lotus Europa Special Twincam "John Player Special".
It is a REAL "JPS" with the badge on the dash facia. "Special Number
105" Chassis number 73 01 3131 R
There is less than 35000 miles on this car. The car spun off
Mullholland Drive in LA in 1979, garaged, and never repaired. New
chassis included. All parts to repair are included. Requires minor,
minor body work, and new black
paint. Many new and expensive parts come with thew car. Toolkit and
Jack. Owners Manuals. All bills and receipts. Repair only, doesn't
need restoration. Please email me for more information.
macduff55@h... Or, you can call me on 818-558-5299
Price will be the best offer over $4000. by Wednesday April 9th, @
9:00pm pst.

I will put this on eBay if I get no response from the group, but I
thought I'd give you guys first crack at it. It saddens me to give
this up...
Best regards,
Doghouse